School Bus Tracking & In Bus Attendance
We understand that the School buses are under constant pressure to provide a safe, reliable service to the students and their parents and also to raise profits for the fleet owners. So Ospox provides a highly automated and customizable School bus safety solution to reduce the stress on the drivers as well as on the transportation department of the School.
Why School Bus Tracking?
In today's scenario, avoiding any mishap with the children has become an important issue for both the parents and school management. Hence at Ospox, we provide RFID based School Bus Tracking Solution through which one can easily monitor the school bus along with the students in it so that you never lose sight of your child. It is a one stop solution for live tracking, route management, automated SMS, emergency preparedness, student attendance and more. Ospox School bus tracking emphasizes on accuracy, efficiency, safety and security and has no match in these dimensions. Ensuring the safety of your children can never get easier and more effective.
Be in the League of Technologically Advanced Schools
Convert your buses into smart-buses by using the state-of-the-art GPS tracking technology for the safety of the students. The schools enforcing such systems are preferred by parents for offering such distinguishing services. It reflects the technically sound and modern nature of the institution.
Because every journey counts : Choose the best GPS based school bus tracking software.
In Bus Attendance:
Attendance of the student is updated on the Ospox cloud application using the Ospox RFID reader by either active or passive methods.
Pick/ Drop SMS:
Automated Pick/ Drop and arrival alerts are sent to parents mobile. Manual mass SMS notice filtered as per bus route standard and section can also be sent using Ospox application.
Get alerts on the Ospox application or SMS on designated mobile or have an email sent when the School Bus goes off route, thus saving on fuel and time. Also helps in safety of the students.
Worry no more about keeping a tab on errant drivers, get instant email, SMS alerts when the School Bus over speeds with location and speed details along with graphical visuals.
What is more exciting than looking at the School bus travel live on the map with a default refresh rate of 10 secs, hence giving more insight to the safety.
The SOS button which is present in the reach of the driver is an added advantage to send instant alerts via SMS during an emergency thereby dispatching medical personnel.
Get automated reports about the driver behaviour and he will be rated accordingly based on keeping up time, speed violations and driving habits.
See the exact route of the bus on the Ospox School bus monitoring application through visual movements on the map. You can also trace the past month's history.
With the RFID card technology, all the details of the driver gets added to the Ospox application automatically.
Now make virtual fences on your map and get SMS and email alerts if the School Bus leaves any designated geo fenced area.
In case of any emergency, just select the Bus route and get the details of students like blood group and contacts mailed to the nearest hospital in minutes.
Customise your map with points of interest to make the Ospox application more user-friendly and informative.
With the Ospox black box placed in the bus, driver can make emergency voice calls or receive information from the school through hands free.
All reports with respect to attendance, bus location, speed, stoppage, history and other details can be downloaded or printed through the Ospox application.
In Bus Camera:
Monitors the children to avoid any accidents. It can also be connected using the Ospox black box, enabling more security to the well-being of the children.
Ignition/ Stoppage Report:
Idling and unnecessary stoppages for the convenience of the driver is a burden which the school or transport company has to bear. With Ospox smart-reports this issue can be taken care of.
-----How It Works-----
School Bus fitted with Ospox GPS tracking device
and RFID reader
Location details from the satellite is recieved on our Ospox GPS tracker module
Location Detail along with Student attendance from RFID is transmitted via GPRS or 3G from our Ospox GPS & RFID devices
Data from the Ospox device is received on our server through cellular network, which is stored for analysis.
Alerts are sent via SMS and email to parents and transport managers.
View live Bus location details, students attendance and other reports from anywhere using our Ospox cloud based application.
-----How It Helps-----
- Safety : Track all buses in real-time so parents can be notified of the actual arrival time, minimizing the time children have to wait, exposed to bad weather or other dangers. Alerts can also be set up so that fleet managers receive a message the instant buses enter a no-go zone or drivers engage in unsafe driving.
- Cost-savings : Monitor the driving patterns to make sure drivers operate their vehicles efficiently, eliminating unnecessary idling, observing speed limits and not taking detours. And because GPS tracking is considered as an anti-theft device by most insurance companies, you can save on insurance premiums, too.
- Time : Avoid time-consuming manual collection of fleet activity needed for state reports and compliance. With GPS tracking, this information is automatically collected and reported, which saves time and minimizes errors for both drivers and fleet managers.
- Better Maintenance : Improve the regularity and timeliness of preventative maintenance with automatic GPS tracking on vehicles. Know in advance when the servicing is due, to minimize downtime and unwanted breakdowns as well as to allow sufficient time to schedule substitute buses. Accurate mileage tracking also means better warranty recovery another cost saving.
- Environmental accountability : Optimize routing and track engine idling to minimize the impact on the environment, trim pollutant emissions, and reduce your fleet's carbon footprint. Proudly report your 'green fleet' metrics to shareholders, parents, the DOE or OPT (Office of Pupil Transportation), making your fleet more likely to be the vendor of choice.
- Tender successfully : GPS tracking not only makes a fleet more profitable, it also benefits the students, parents and government agencies. By highlighting the benefits of real-time GPS tracking, school bus companies ensure a greater chance of winning the tender.
- For Students and Staff
- For Parents
- For School Transport
- Prior intimation to students/staff that bus is approaching pickup point, hence ensuring on-time pickup.
- Parents can prepare themselves to receive their children as they return.
- SMS alerts to parents/dear-ones informing them that student has boarded the bus at pickup with timings.
- Reached school with timings.
- Left school with timings.
- Alighted the bus at drop point with timings.
- SMS alerts to parents/dear-ones.
- Over-speeding alerts.
- Total distance and total time travelled.
Live view of all buses on Google map.
- The driver/conductor adopts a common trend of dialing the students/staff before the bus reaches the pickup point. The Ospox SMS facility takes care of this issue and helps the driver concentrate on driving rather than diverting his attention towards dialing the students/staff.
- As the students/staff are on time at the bus stop, the driver can maintain the time schedule for the next pickup points and thereby reaching the school on time. This eliminates the general concern of over-speeding to make up for the lost time.
- The driver/conductor is relieved of the stress of communication which they undergo currently, but are unable to express as they have unwillingly accepted the communication as part of their duty.
- Q. What url do I use in order to log in to the tracking portal?
- A. You can simply login by clicking on the login button on the right hand corner of the page.
- Q. I have forgot my password what do i do?
- A. A password will be sent to your registered email address.
- Q. The transport manager is not in office today, how can we access the portal?
- A. Currently only one login will be provided based on email address , therefore same shall be shared with the authorized person.
- Q. The bus is moving but the Ospox portal doesnt show it move "at all", what to do?
- A. If the portal is not showing any movement at all, pick up the phone and get in touch with your contact manager. However, there can be a lag introduced due to network dependency.
- Q. How do we know about the over speeding details?
- A. You can either have an alert sent to you by sms or email from the Ospox portal when the bus over speeds.
- Q. Can we know what's the average we're getting for our fleet in terms of mileage?
- A. Mileage is not a result value displayed on portal. However customer can derive his own mileage value based on distance covered in a given time period recorded by portal.
- Q. There are some deviations in the route, how to take care of the same?
- A. Route replay from history can inform customer of the deviations from regular route.
Copyright© 2017-Traxoid Automation Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved.